Kate Winslet was, is Overweight

November 2, 2006

Posted in: Hugh Jackman,Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet Flushed Away PIctures

Kate Winslet, as an overweight 15 year old, recently admitted she was the brunt of childish fat jokes and the idol of affection of a 28 year-old man. According to People,

The other kids called her “blubber,” she tells Parade in its upcoming issue. “Other girls teased me terribly. I was bullied, I would just put my head down and get on with it. This was my means of survival

But when she was 15, she reveals for the first time, she met her first love: 28-year-old television actor and writer Stephen Tredre.

“Stephen made me feel secure and embraced,” says the Little Children actress, 31, who now lives in Manhattan with her husband, director Sam Mendes, 41, and kids Mia, 6, and Joe, 2.

A 28 year old man should be making a 15 year old feel secure in a fatherly-kind of way. He shouldn’t be trying to get in her pants, unless it was to change her diaper of course. On a sidenote, Kate Winslet is still blubber in my eyes.

Kate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIcturesKate Winslet Flushed Away PIctures

{ 18 comments }

Tram November 2, 2006 at 5:13 pm

“On a sidenote, Kate Winslet is still blubber in my eyes.”
I suppose only a size zero constitutes as skinny for ya?

Derek Hail November 2, 2006 at 6:24 pm

Size 1 works too… However, regardless of her dress size, she just doesn’t look good.

Chrissy November 3, 2006 at 12:48 am

Kate Winslet is one of the best actresses out there today. And she doesn’t have to wear loads of makeup or slutty clothes to “look good” whatever that means to you. She’s classy and sophisticated. And for once she is an actress in Hollywood who doesn’t feel the need to starve herself or concentrate more on her weight than her acing skills. She’s perfectly fine by me. Go Kate!

Derek Hail November 3, 2006 at 3:37 am

She is a great actress! I never said otherwise… I just said shes fat.

Chantelle November 3, 2006 at 4:52 am

She looks great. Not funny.

C.D. November 3, 2006 at 9:45 am

This Derek guy is gay…just a guess. Most gays think anyone with curves is a fat ass.

Katy November 3, 2006 at 11:50 am

Great actress, porky body.

Derek Hail November 3, 2006 at 2:00 pm

I am most definitely not gay

jessa November 6, 2006 at 10:42 am

Kate is totally not fat. You’re just a dumbass. No offense.

samaneh January 3, 2007 at 5:32 am

i love kate winslet

samaneh January 3, 2007 at 5:34 am

i am is samaneh the from iran l love kate winslet

katefan1973 February 7, 2007 at 10:17 am

Kate is not fat!! She looks amazing and beautiful all the time. She is classy and sophisticated, as well as “regular” and “down to earth”. I think she is a great role model for women everywhere that “stick thin” is not the way to go. She is normal sized and that’s part of her appeal. I applaud her and I think we need more people like her. Kate is awesome!

Liv March 6, 2007 at 9:36 am

Derrek you’re just a superficial egghead. Since when has real women with real curves been cassed at fat? I think you need your brain checked. I bet you’re fat yourself you asshole.

Liv March 6, 2007 at 9:37 am

You americans are fucked in the head. Half of you bloody nicole richie pro anna’s don’t even know what it’s like to eat a real meal. I pity you.

Liv March 6, 2007 at 9:39 am

Not addressed to all americans. My apologies. Just the few.

Joy October 11, 2007 at 10:10 am

I agree with Liv. The vast majority of Americans are living eating and breathing the importance of being beautiful and desired. Face lifts and tummy tucks at 30, 17 year olds getting breast implants, not eating enough to satisfy your bodies natural reaction to hunger – I feel bad for those people. I live in Canada where we eat according to our hunger and activity. We are who we are, and accept that. People across the world is getting a good dose of bullshit delivered straight from the American media, and you can try and tell me that it’s not the media or stop blaming it on the media, but it is. For example, your little review there on the beautiful Kate Winslet, your judging her on her looks, not her acting. Granted, you gave her credit for her acting, but not without posting some lame ass comment about her being “blubber” first. You’re entitled to your option and there is nothing wrong with that, but I hope you understand that the reason you can’t appreciate her natural curves is because you’ve been brainwashed, whether you believe that or not. If you look at what beauty was back 100-200 years go, you’ll notice that what was desired by men is the COMPLETE opposite of what is desired now. If America hasn’t been brainwashed, then feel free to explain to me why men have changed from gentlemen to perverted ignorant ‘guys’. Hence guys, no longer referred to as gentlemen. How often do we hear that anymore, and why does it feel like a foreign word when we hear it? This needs to be said, America is turning into the most hated county on earth. The focus on beauty and fame in America has stripped almost every person of their moral fiber. Imagine if there was something wrong with you and someone put you on the chopping block to be judged, ridiculed and demeaned in front of the world. Sympathy leads to understanding, perhaps you had it easy in your life, but that doesn’t mean you have to verbalize your outlook on people you do not consider attractive. Furthermore, I hope you realize that despite your outlook on Kate or any actress for that matter, there is such a slim possibility that you would ever find someone like her to ever date you. I’m willing to guess you have moles, pimples, a big mess of hair on your body, love handles (small or big, and many more imperfections, so don’t be so quick to judge those who have them if you have them yourself.

Sarah October 31, 2007 at 3:10 pm

I completely agree with Live and Joy. I think Kate Winslet has a beautiful figure. I’ve never thought of her as anything but attractive. Derek, you’re a pig for thinking that Kate is fat. Go jack off to some Nicole Richie or something.

marthera January 28, 2008 at 12:25 am

I totally agree with Joy. I couldn’t have said it better. All people like to do now in days is criticize because they have nothing else to do so they conform to that level.

Previous post: