Avril Lavigne is drug-free

June 28, 2006

Posted in: Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne has finally digressed her disgust for Hollywood stars who frequently use illegal substances and claimed she has never experienced any of them herself.

She said: “I’m proud to say that I do not do drugs. I’m against them 100 per cent – and I don’t hang out with people who do drugs.” [source]

I believe this about as much as I believe Avril will be a talented actress. Basically, its just a figment of her imagination.

{ 9 comments }

Karen June 29, 2006 at 8:16 pm

That doesn’t seem to apply to underaged drinking and smoking. She’s the queen of that. Oh, and flipping the bird. She does that really well.

Sarah June 29, 2006 at 9:58 pm

Er, if you learn to read you’d see that she didn’t said she’s NEVER done drugs, but that she doesn’t do them now. Plus. She’s talking about ILLEGAL drugs, not liquor and cigarettes.

Ricardo June 30, 2006 at 2:25 pm

We’ll see her in rehab in the next year or so. How many times have we heard this before?

maggie July 1, 2006 at 12:36 am

9:58 Tne person who wrote this doesn’t have a comand of the english laguage so maybe they don’t understand. Look up the word DIGRESSED you don’t know what this means.

maggie July 1, 2006 at 12:38 am

Sorry I like blogs but they are a prime example of the dumbing down of America.

AgentOrange July 11, 2006 at 7:44 pm

So Lavinge is now free of “performance enhancing substances”? That explains what happened ot her singing career.

w4wtoronto.com July 12, 2006 at 1:51 am

Avril has turned into a Hollywood-celebrity-model-wanna-be-woman. Making these statements is designed to get her endorsements that she would not have gotten if she continued to be a rebellious skateboard chick.

She knows where and how her bread is buttered. When she is here in her home town in Canada, she is still a skater girl.

andrea September 6, 2006 at 12:24 pm

avril lavigne siempre tiene la razon ok te admiro mucho eres lo msximo!!

TANIA April 23, 2007 at 9:47 am

I LOVE AVRIL AND WHO FUCKEN CARES IF SHE ODES DRUGS OR IF SHE DID DO THEM. WE R OUR OWN PERSON. SO NONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE EVER DONE DRUGS IN YOUR LIFE BULLSHIT!!! IN REHAB I DOUBT THAT ONE BIT. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PEOPLE GROWING UP. I GUESS NOT! AVRIL HAS COME FAR IN LIFE. SHE IS A PRINCESS. AND NOW AVRIL BEING MARRIED YOU PEOPLE R ALL JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CANT BE HER.. OR NOT AS PRETTY AS HER!! AVRIL ROCKS THE WORLD.. SHE PROVED EVERY ONE WRONG WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED,EVERYONE WAS THINKING OMG AVRIL IN A WEDDING DRESS YA RIGHT.I BET U WERE ALL THINKING THAT HSE WAS GOING TO WEAR SK8TER CLOTHES, OR DRESS IN BLACK.. AVRIL U LOOKED AWSOME AND BEAUTIFUL IN THE WHITE GOWN CONGRATULATIONS TO U AND DEREK …LUV YA AVRIL NAPANEE ROCKS

Previous post: