James Blunt has destroyed Petra Nemcova

June 26, 2006

Posted in: James Blunt,Petra Nemcova

Petra Nemcova

I remember Petra Nemcova being to die for or a completely out of reach supermodel for an internet nerd, but after seeing current pictures of her with James Blunt, she is not only average, but not even that attractive. Walk around New York city during the afternoon and you’ll spot at least five girls every block that are significantly more alluring than Petra in these recent pictures and here I am, sitting in New York, typing on my laptop, as opposed to finding myself a normal girl.

Some more pictures where Petra looks terrible:

Petra Nemcova and James Blunt Petra Nemcova and James Blunt Petra Nemcova and James Blunt

However – I am sure you are more interested in some older pictures where she looks good:

Petra Nemcova - 6-26-2006 - looks good - 1Petra Nemcova - 6-26-2006 - looks good - 2Petra Nemcova - 6-26-2006 - looks good - 3

{ 8 comments }

Amanda June 27, 2006 at 2:27 pm

oh I see – you’d rather look at an airbrushed girl who doesn’t eat enough and therefore isn’t being healthy than a girl who seems so happy and still looks GORGEOUS…how dare you say that she looks ugly

Laurie June 27, 2006 at 5:19 pm

Leave the poor girl alone. She went through a really hard time and has found love again !! I am sure with a little make up on she is ten times better than the average girl.

kara June 28, 2006 at 6:43 pm

well yeah compare her out and about with an airbrushed professional photoshoot…..

Sarah June 29, 2006 at 10:02 pm

She looks hotter in the real life pics than the nasty airbrushed ones.

Ricardo June 30, 2006 at 2:33 pm

I’d still be a happy man at the rate my sex life is going ;-)

Terry October 16, 2006 at 3:40 pm

You must be one of those internet nerds who don’t know what a REAL woman looks like. She does not look like one of those airbrushed Sports Illustrated models – even THEY don’t look that way in real life! Take my advice: Leave the laptop at home and get out into the world!

Petra looks beautiful in both pictures.

tlw November 14, 2006 at 9:44 pm

damn james blunt is ugly. i still thinks she’s pretty hot, she obviously going to look different without the benefit of airbrushing, but she looks fine.

Kelly March 7, 2008 at 1:33 pm

I agree with everyones comments. I was apalled at this persons comment about how terrible Petra looks. I was like she don’t look bad. Airbrushing hides all flaws, so what makes her a beauty queen in those half naked pics? Whoever wrote that didn’t have a clue!!! Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but she didn’t have a brain. lol

Previous post: