Kevin Federline prefers plastic to spend Britney Spears’s money

June 7, 2006

Posted in: Britney Spears,Kevin Federline

Britney Spears

Kevin Federline has allegedly been filing for several credit card applications on the back of Britney Spears‘s fortune. Kevin, the divorce genious, decided he would rack up as much debt as possible to help him prepare for the future where he will be broke and alone in some alley or with Shar Jackson. According to The Sun, a source said,

He has realised without Britney he has hardly any money coming in to sustain his flash lifestyle.

So he is planning for the future and figures Brit will pick up the bill anyway when the divorce comes through because they will have to split everything — including debts.

The intelligence of Kevin is limitless. He actually realizes he is absolutely a nobody without Britney. How awesome is that?

Source [tags]Britney Spears, Kevin Federline[/tags]

{ 6 comments }

Down To Earth June 7, 2006 at 8:29 am

Good he needs to realize with out her he would not even have any friends, they all want him just for the free ride. Britney has taken care of him and Shar long enough it is time for these free loaders to get a real job and stop using this poor girl. I also heard that Britney has purchased a house for Shar and kids, I am sure that was Kevin’s idea. Britney is starting to realize she is being used. Poor Girl, she just wanted to have someone love her and have a family.

Biff Romoray June 7, 2006 at 7:09 pm

Kev, I feel your pain. I’m holding on to my cash cow as tight as I can and trying to figure out how to set myself up when it’s over. At least Britney is out.

Ricardo June 8, 2006 at 2:08 am

Hey may make it in tinsel town just yet.

KAT June 8, 2006 at 3:18 am

He Disgusts Me

Demented Pixie June 8, 2006 at 10:01 am

I don’t feel bad for Britney at all. She knew he had a kid and a pregnant girlfriend when she went after him. If she had respected that and stepped off the guy at that club the night she met him she wouldn’t even be in this mess. The girl has no impulse control. She should’ve known better and not married him as soon as he said “I want to be a famous rapper. Oh, and she’s (Shar) my baby’s mama but ignore her I want to be with you now.” Britney has been catered to and sheltered so maybe that’s why she couldn’t figure out Kevin himself was a freeloader but it’s common sense that you don’t go after a guy with a kid and a pregnant girlfriend. Not only is it morally wrong, it’s just asking for trouble too. It was just to satisfy her immensely big ego anyway and insecurities (the girl probably needs to be told 150 times an hour how gorgeous she is) that she was beautiful enough to steal him away from Shar. She’s done this before in the past already with Columbus Short and his preggo wife. It’s an ego thing. Now she’s finally realizes hurting others to make yourself feel attractive, loved and wanted isn’t so smart after all. Boo hoo. To quote famous Brit ex JT: “Cry me a river” now, beeeotch! LOL

Derek Hail June 8, 2006 at 10:14 am

I don’t really feel bad for her either. She is the one who married white trash.

Previous post: