Jessica Simpson is scary without makeup

May 22, 2006

Posted in: Ashlee Simpson,Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Jessica simpson Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson may be losing the battle against her sister, Ashlee Simpson, to see who is the sexier Simpson. On a much more positive note, I no longer need to make my girlfriend wear a paper bag with Jessica Simpson’s picture printed on it during sex because Jessica is no prize without make up on. Pro Active apparently didn’t work for her. [tags]Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson[/tags]

{ 20 comments }

Meng May 22, 2006 at 10:38 am

YEAH,everybody knows that.

kayla May 22, 2006 at 1:50 pm

OK. JESSICA IS BEAUTIFUL WITH AND W/O MAKEUP. WOW, YOUR CRAZY. I DONT SEE ONE ZIT

Jnet May 22, 2006 at 5:37 pm

Oh Please…Im no Jessica Simpson fan but that isnt that bad…and guess what wo the make up you can still tell its the same person…unlike some celebs

Maggie May 22, 2006 at 6:40 pm

She’s gorgeous with or without makeup. Your attitude is why millions of girls feel the need to put makeup on every day. I’m not a fan of Simpsons, but your attitude sucks.

STEPHANIE May 22, 2006 at 7:07 pm

OK SHE DEFINITLEY DOESNT HAVE ANY PIMPLES .SHE LOOKS FINE WITHOUT MAKEUP ON.SHE COULD WALK INTO A CLUB WITH HER FACE AND HER HAIR LIKE THAT AND BE A LOT PRETTIER THAN MOST OF T HE TRASHY LOOKING GIRLS THERE.

mark May 22, 2006 at 7:10 pm

You no what I find funny ,Im a guy and my grossest looking guy friends are the ones who are most critcial on good looking girls its bizzare.maybe thats because they figure knock them down because they no they couldnt have a chance.So whoever says she has pimples and looks bad withouit makeup is probably a gross to below average looking guy.

Derek Hail May 22, 2006 at 9:15 pm

I definately am a gross to below average looking guy, or, I make fun of every celebrity, except Jessica Alba and maybe Sienna Miller.

Whatever sees fit, I can be psycho-analyzed :-D

Karen May 23, 2006 at 8:30 am

Wish I could look half that good without makeup. Give me a break.

Erica May 23, 2006 at 3:22 pm

Are you considering her mole as a blemish? Honestly, I am not that much of a fan, but the girl’s skin is flawless!

sugarbear May 27, 2006 at 1:53 pm

hello, she looks like a NORMAL person without makeup. not ugly at all, just not glammed up.

Tiffany May 30, 2006 at 9:27 pm

I can’t say I’m a fan of either Kristin or Jessica. But you stating that Jessica is unattractive without makeup is like calling just about every female in the world the same thing. Plus, isn’t it somewhat unfair to compare two pictures, one of Jessica without make-up, and the other of Kristin completely made up, somewhat unfair? Stating your opinion is fine, but I’m sure not many will agree with you.

Tiffany May 30, 2006 at 9:27 pm

Plus, on the headline, you spelled “scary” wrong.

Valloo May 31, 2006 at 11:27 am

you’re INSANE. her skin is friggin perfect.. there’s what? one spot? apparently its a mole anyways. and like someone else said you can definetly tell its her, even without makeup. she looks pretty without it.. if you think she loooks bad, you’d probably have a heart attack after you see “better Looking” celebs without makeup on!!

Derek Hail May 31, 2006 at 12:31 pm

Valloo – you are probably right. I probably would. haha

ANA June 9, 2006 at 6:37 pm

Her skin is perfect, she isnt that pretty but her skin is flawless.

Jim October 25, 2006 at 6:37 pm

She does not look scary.What is so scary about her look?

kylie December 5, 2006 at 6:29 pm

your a stupid beesh. her face is perfect and you haters are just jealous that you cant look half as good as her( or for the guys your just mad cas you know a girl like her would never even look at chu)ssooo…..nanana…

kzzatro July 31, 2007 at 10:33 am

are you mental. you think that’s scary without makeup..? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING. her skin is clear, what are you talking about, the moles on her face? oh i didnt know proactiv was supposed to clear those up. dude you’re fucking shallow as hell. i bet you’re ugly as shit and that’s why you say that crap, i hope your girlfriend suffocates on her j.simpson bag when you do her. psycho

jamie February 13, 2008 at 7:09 pm

i am no fan but i think she looks good all u are haters

jamie February 13, 2008 at 7:09 pm

i am no fan but i think she looks good all u are haters bnnmnnmnm

{ 3 trackbacks }